Summer Hairstyles 2013 have upped the edginess and opened the way for fun, funky self-expression. From striking platinum blonde shades to contrasting highlights and bright vivid streaks you can let your personality shine whether you want short summer hairstyles 2013 or love the look of longer hair.
Short Summer Hairstyles 2013
Shorter cuts can add a romantic playfulness to your look or step it up with an edgy sleekness. The bob is a traditional cut that can be personalized with a variety of variations; not just colors! Bob hairstyles can be worn with or without bangs, shoulder length or chin length, and suited to your specific face shape and body type. The versatile ease of short summer hairstyles can be managed with just a flick of your comb! Perfect the Rockabilly or Pin-up Girl look with a bandana or a convenient bandana head band.
For Longer Tresses
If you just aren’t ready to cut your long hair or prefer the many different styles you can accomplish with longer locks, there are a million ways to style your hair. Here are just a few of the hottest summer hairstyles 2013 for long hair:
– Bouffant – Celebrities are making this one of the hottest looks for 2013
– Zigzag parts – For a messy look add a zigzag part.
– Ponytails – A classic look that can be varied, just adjust the height of your ponytail. Instead of wearing it at the crown of your head, try the nape of your neck or a low side-pony.
– Plaited Hairstyles – These trendy looks provide 100’s of ways to personalize your look.This season some of the most popular braided dos are the fishtail braid, the mermaid braid, and the waterfall braid. Braids can be added to a variety of hairstyles to add detail.
– Buns – Not just for librarians! Bun hairstyles are back and they aren’t basic anymore. Try offsetting your bun to draw attention to your eyes or a messy bun piled high for a fun trendy look.
No matter what the length of your hair is, you can bet that there is a summer hairstyle 2013 just for you!